Netspring is a pioneer Social Enterprise in China, with a practical operational team based in Shanghai. It has been founded in 2012 based on a simple observation: today in China there is Million tons electronic waste produced every year, while millions of children have limited access to computers or the Internet in their schools. Netspring aims to address those 2 issues on the long term with its Green IT classroom program, developing recycling economy to create shared value between developed and under-developed Chinese areas. We are already trusted by several multinational companies.
• Support rural education and help vulnerable groups
• Support environmental protection and circular economy
• Be a pioneering and sustainable social enterprise
• Build green IT classrooms and train underprivileged children and their teachers
• Recycle e-waste by arranging the repair or certified disposal of obsolete computers
• Mobilize all stakeholders such as companies, institutions or universities, in our mission