Together with other team members in LT office, to support the Leadership Team (LT) in the fulfilment and execution of duties by providing the necessary administrative and secretarial support. To operate and perform to the highest professional standards, with considerable independence, diversified secretarial duties and designated administrative duties using initiative and judgment, high level organizational skills and knowledge of organizational policy.
2. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer and screen enquiries and correspondence in an appropriate manner, based on familiarity with subject matter, and refer others to appropriate staff member or department.
· Organize, prioritize and track agenda, meetings, appointments and paper flow and endeavors to streamline the workload and ensure timely responses to invitations and other requests.
· Organize travel arrangement, including flights, accommodation and other logistics and coordinates and prepares documents related to and after the travel.
· Support LT’s reimbursement in a timely manner.
· Support LT for meetings, conferences or specific subjects, coordinates and prepares all relevant documents and briefing packs.
· Edit and draft correspondence, presentations, reports and documents. Translate or arrange the translation of documents where necessary.
· Prepare itineraries for and receives WWF senior visitors as required. Accompany senior visitors to meetings, and acts as guide and interpreter as required.
· Maintain an organized and effective filing system.
· Accompany LT member to internal and external meetings, take meeting minutes and action points, keep track of the actions needed to be followed.
· Coordinate and organize other internal meetings such as MT meetings, monthly all staff meeting.
· Help to maintain strategic partnership with key government, NGO and corporate partners.
· Help to maintain the relationship with National Forestry & Grassland Administration and Beijing Bureau of Public Security and coordinate to fulfill annual programme approval request.
· Undertake other tasks as assigned by Director, LT office.
3. Working Relationships:
· Internal: Interact with other team members in LT office, LT team, and frequently contact with Management Team; Interact with staffs; Regularly interact with different partners within WWF Network.
· External: Interact with partners, supervisory authorities, colleagues from WWF network and other visitors, as required, in fulfilment of duties.
· Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline;
· Minimum five years’ work experience and supporting senior executives experience are preferred.
· Excellent organization and coordination skills, and experience of event and conference organizing preferred;
· Meticulous attention to detail and follow-up with excellent organizational and prioritization skills;