Together with other team members in LT office, to support Chief Program Officer (CPO) with full project cycle management, and to provide comprehensive support to conservation project teams with strategy design, project management, and M&E expertise.
• Support the supervisor and project leaders to identify, develop, coordinate and manage WWF China’s priority projects; coordinate and provide technical support to project teams to develop high impact project strategy;
• Provide support on project fund raising from WWF network and external funding sources, through research, making connections, managing accounts, and supporting proposal development;
• Provide monitoring support to projects, coordinate internal and external evaluations; Support the supervisor on other levels of M&E, including but not limited to departmental and organizational monitoring, M&E system update, M&E quality control etc;
• Support knowledge exchange among projects and with WWF network;
• Support to set expertise platform with internal and external stakeholders and partners;
• Maintain donor relationships and manage accounts as required, and provide support to maintain key stakeholders network;
• Support China Partnership Group meeting and assist with follow up; and assist the key events and activities within the department as required;
• Prepare required policy and technical reports, briefings, PPTs, and position papers when needed;
• Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Working Relationship: Internal:
• Regularly contact with LT Office team members and Chief Program Officer ;
• Closely working with project leaders, regional heads and other related conservation staffs;
• Regular contact with WWF China operation, communication and fund raising teams;
• Regular contact with fund raising and program development staff in WWF Network Offices;
• Regular interaction with external stakeholders and partners;
• Regular interaction with external donors.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Good sense and knowledge in environmental and/or conservation science;
• Strong ability and experience of project management standard and M&E preferred;
• Experience of large scale event and conference management preferred;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and in a team;
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese;
• Knowledge of WWF’s administrative and operational policies and procedures preferred.
• Master degree in related areas;
• At least 5 years working experience in project management, and/or environmental protection/ conservation field;
• Proven track record of managing internal and external stakeholders to influence and drive change;
• Demonstrates WWF behaviors in way of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly.
• Adherence to WWF’s values, which are: Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Courage
Please send your CV and salary exeptation to firstname.lastname@example.org