China Clean Air Policy Partnership (CCAPP) is founded by Top 10 China Atmospheric Science institutes, including Tsinghua University, Peking University, Chinese Academy of Environmental Planning, etc, and supported by Energy Foundation China. Our mission is to “Improve air quality, find the synergistic pathway to achieve air pollutants and greenhouse gases emission reductions, tackle climate change, and protect public health”. CCAPP, a professional think tank, is established to study clean air policies, improve the communication and collaboration among stakeholders in the community of air quality management and support science-based policy making and implementation. We provide a platform for personal growth, and a challenging, creative, and professional working environment.
Position Title：Project Assistant
The CCAPP Secretariat is now hiring one Project Assistant to participate in research projects, as well as management activities.
1. Assisting in writing both English and Chinese research and assessment reports regarding clean air and low-carbon policies, methods and technologies.
2. Assisting in conducting research on clean air and low-carbon technologies and policies by collaborating with national and international research institutes.
3. Conducting literature review and data analysis and visualization to support academic research and policy analysis in relevant field.
1. Master’s degree or above, in environmental science, energy, city planning, transportation, public policy or relevant disciplines (excellent Bachelors’ degree holders may also be considered). Working experience in NGO is preferred.
2. Research and management experience in air pollution prevention and control, climate change mitigation, low-carbon technologies or related field.
3. Familiar with basic data analysis software, such as MATLAB; experienced in conducting geographical information system (GIS) mapping.
4. Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese.
5. Good communication and learning skills, and a good team player.
Position Title: Communication Assistant
The CCAPP Secretariat is now hiring oneCommunication Assistant to participate in information dissemination, as well as management and communication activities.
1. Assisting in planning and implementing meetings and communication activities related to clean air partnership programs.
2. Assisting in promoting and sharing experience regarding air pollution prevention and control, climate change mitigation and so on via WeChat or other social media.
3. Assisting in expanding and maintaining the relationships with domestic and international research institutes, industry professionals and other authorities.
1. Master’s degree or above, in journalism, environmental science or relevant disciplines (excellent Bachelors’ degree holders maybe be considered); Knowledge of air pollution and climate change; NGO related working/internship experiences are assets.
2. Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese;
3. Experience of managing WeChat Official Account and other social media platforms is highly preferred.