As part of the program team, the Program Officer will support the management of the local OPF programs, capacity building of Chinese conservation NGO community and work closely with team members to reach OPF conservation targets. The person will jointly contribute to ensure the coherence and synergy of the OPF Program as well as to support the mission of OPF.
• Provide day-to-day support on desk research, stakeholder mapping, data collection and development of project strategy;
• Participate in the engagement with relevant stakeholders; plan, coordinate, and organize relevant project expert meetings to carry out research projects;
• Assist relevant campaign activities, prepare and collect materials for important communication events;
• Support the proposal selection, contracting, evaluation, organizing trainings and workshops and communicate work;
• Prepare documentation, such as Technical Progress Report, workshop and meetings minutes, strategic plan;
• Assist in integrated suggestions on relevant policy recommendations;
• Assist communication with OPF, external experts, as well as media and public
• Perform other tasks as requested by line manager.
• At least Bachelor degree in conservation, environment, international management is preferred;
• At least 3 years of experiences in the relevant areas;
• Experiences in international NGOs, and domestic project management and researches is preferred;
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, conflict resolution & issues management skills together with fluent Chinese and English verbal & written communication skills.
• Experience in project management, monitoring and evaluation are preferred.
• Ability to work autonomously & constructively within a team environment.
• A commitment to work in accordance with OPF’s Values & behaviors & ways of working.
We work with governments, businesses and communities on environmental issues with a single mission: to build a world where people live and prosper in harmony with nature.
OPF’s protection goal is a thriving planet, which supports rich biodiversity and provides food and sustainable jobs. Globally, OPF’s program work covers five areas: a global plastics-free partnership; sustainable fisheries for healthy planet and human welfare; working with coastal communities for the planet future; resilient coastal environments; and developing a sustainable economy.
Please send your CV and expected salary range to email: firstname.lastname@example.org