This position focuses on sustainable fishery in coastal areas, conservation of marine protected areas, and blue economy opportunities in the interaction of the two sectors. This position will also be a key assistant to the Ocean Priority Project in development.
• Implement sustainable fishery related projects and activities.
• Liaise with local governments for sustainable ocean-related pilot activities.
• Be a key implementor of activities related to marine protected areas.
• Provide strong support in seeking blue economy values from marine protected areas.
• Be a key assistant to programme director on project management and ocean priority project in development.
• Assist communication with WWF network, external experts, as well as media and public
• Perform other tasks as requested by the Ocean program director.
• Bachelor's degree or above related majors, such as conservation biology, environment sciences as well as natural resources management;
• Minimum of 3 years’ work experiences in related field; NGO background preferred
• Strong knowledge skills in project management, partnership development, communications, marketing /corporate and public relations communications.
• Excellent ability to work cross-culturally, proposal writing, policy analysis and information management
• Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork spirit, strategic thinking, result oriented, self-motivated, innovative, could be under high pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
• Adhere to WWF’s values.
The Ocean & Plastic Programme aims to scale up the conservation effort in China for sustainable fisheries, resilient coast and reducing marine plastic.
Please send your CV and salary exeptation to firstname.lastname@example.org