Reports to: Priority Project Coordinator, Eliminate Illegal Trade of Endangered Flagship Species in China
· Implement P project in align with Eliminate Illegal Trade of Endangered Flagship Species strategy.
· Prepare, manage and deliver the workplan and budget.
· Deliver TPR and financial reports on time.
· Build and maintain relationships and liaison with enterprises, government agencies, NGOs and WWF’s network.
· Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
· Bachelor's degree or above, preferable master’s degree.
· Minimum of 2 years’ related work experiences.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
· Strong skills in project management, partnership development, communications, marketing /corporate and public relations communications.
· Excellent ability to work cross-culturally, proposal writing, policy analysis and information management
· Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork spirit, strategic thinking, result oriented, self-motivated, innovative, could be under high pressure
· Adhere to WWF’s values.
The Priority Project aims to reduce illegal wildlife trade of endangered flagship in China. To attain the goal, three key objectives are identified with stakeholders, namely, 1) Strengthened policy and legislations to address the threats; 2) Private sector transformation among vertical industries such as E-commerce, Tourism, etc; 3) Decrease of purchase intention. By doing that, it will ultimately contribute to pre-set goal.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org