1. Support the senior manager of snow leopard program in preparing the Snow Leopard Programme strategies, workplan/budgets, reports and communication materials, implementing project activities, demonstrating innovative and lean solutions to ecological problems, summarizing the best practices to meet the program overall goals and objectives, and to enhance the program impact.
2. Support the senior manager of snow leopard program in strengthening the regional development work, including public engagement, corporate engagement, government partnership and collaboration with other local partners.
1. Support the senior manager of snow leopard program for the development of workplan/budgets, reports and required communication materials for the Snow Leopard Programme in terms of best practice summarization, replication, and policy advocacy to meet the program’s overall goal and objectives.
2. Support the senior manager of snow leopard program for the project implementation of relevant components to ensure the activities and the outputs are in alignment with Snow Leopard Programme workplan and M&E plan.
3. Work with the senior manager of snow leopard program to enhance the effective interactions with different level of policy makers to disseminate our demonstrated work and enhance the engagement in policy making process on snow leopard conservation.
4. Support the project reports writing and translation and the regular project communication with network donor offices.
5. Support and coordinate the communication & fundraising campaigns for the snow leopard and other regional projects. Work with the team to strengthen public engagement and corporate engagement in the region.
6. Perform other tasks designated by the supervisor.
1. At least Bachelor’s degree in ecology, wildlife conservation or related, Master degree is preferred.
2. At least 2 years research or work experience in conservation project implementation in the field, strong experiences and skills on working with local partners will be preferred.
3. Good verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Strong GIS and other computer skills
6. Be able to work in multi-culture environment and good team player.
7. Adapted to frequent travel in the project areas.
8. Self-motivated and fast learner, ability to work under pressure and meet the deadline.