To support Regional head to guarantee the efficient daily operations in fields, as well as implement regional strategies and programs.
· Support regional head to develop an approved Beijing Regional program strategy.
· Lead part of Forest Program implementation by delivering in-time annual activity reporting, workplan and budget implementation, developing new and maintaining existing partners, as well as expanding the programmatic impacts.
· Lead and responsible for some P Projects’ implementation in the region, stakeholders’ engagement, and key KPIs delivery in Beijing Region. Keep close communication and cooperation with P-project teams in cross-cutting protective areas, aiming at collective high conservation impact.
· Manage a small team and develop the team’s competencies.
· Foster close relationships with key players within business, governments, international organizations, NGOs, institutions, foundations, and communities; Engage with other program team, functional department in WWF China, and with other relevant conservation and operations staffs in the WWF Network. Looking for local private sector engagement, fundraising and program opportunities.
· Pitch new fundraising opportunities by keeping good relationship with donors, developing quality concepts and proposal.
· Work closely with PEPD to develop local fundraising opportunities.
· Help manage the accounts belonging to BJ region.
· Fulfill any other related tasks required by the supervisor.
1. Undergraduate degree (Master’s degree preferred) in related area.
2. At least 5 years experiences in related area, 3 years in managerial role is preferred.
3. Demonstrated skills of working with industries, government, research institutions, NGOs and other important stakeholders
4. Demonstrated strong knowledge skills in related project field
5. Strong communication skills with effectively and efficiently
6. Proactive, innovative and output-oriented, strategic thinking
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English; INGO backgrounds preferred
8. Adhere to WWF’s values.
Please send your CV and salary exeptation to email: firstname.lastname@example.org