The Program Development Manager is responsible for the development of the Green IT classrooms Program for underprivileged children, in China as well as assist on site Corporate volunteers training and activities.
Role and Tasks include:
A. Business Development and marketing to develop new programs to new or existing clients
Organise and set up development meetings with companies / interested organisations
Prepare companies presentation and meetings, publications, releases, for the program,
Participating to networking events & presentation to promote the program
Maintain relationship with prospects / clients and ensure quality follow up and service
Prepare quotation for new contracts in a sustainable manner
Organise and set up development meetings
Prepare related post-event marketing communication as well as regular marketing updates (website, newsletter, wechat, weibo…)
B. Support the relationship with underprivileged schools (School director, teachers) and the events with the rest of the team and clients teams.
Organise and maintain a database of new needy schools, school search
Stay connected with the teachers of existing schools on a monthly basis and understand their needs to better serve them,
Assist schools activity for our program, including on-the-field class opening and/or volunteering training and activities.
C.Manage the e-waste/computers received from supporting organisations / overall relationships with partners
Manage the client relationship for e-waste
Organise the logistics and the relationship with certified partners
Organise the logistics of the activities
Stay tune on new developments in the sector
1. Bachelor degree, majored in News, Public Relations, Marketing, Business or Sciences preferred.
2. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Power point, Excel & Photoshop)
3. Be fluent in Chinese and English (French a +), writing and speaking
4. Minimum 3 - 5 years of working experience
5. Experience in common good related field, theory and practice
1. Strong initiative ability to work on multiple projects
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
4. Must be creative with strong organization skills
5. Ability to work well with others in an international environment as well as Chinese organisations and project management experience