· Support the content development, visual design and editorial work of EF China WeChat account;
· Support content development, visual design and maintenance of EF China website;
· Support the planning, drafting and editorial work of other corporate communications stories in addition to the Website and WeChat;
· Manage the development and distribution of EF China quarterly newsletters;
· Assist in the development and regular update of EF China branding products such as corporate brochures, factsheet template, PPT template, corporate visual products, etc.;
· Support brand check;
· Support EF China media relations, and help organize media interviews;
· Support media monitoring and PR analysis;
· Assist in organizing staff training on communications;
· Maintain internal database of communications materials;
· Managing relations with communications vendors;
· Support events management of the Communications Program;
· Other administrative work of the corporate communications function.
Collaboration and Partnership
· Proactively work with other colleagues in collaborative projects;
· Share knowledge, expertise, critical information and networks with other colleagues and/or partners under PD’s guidance to increase support and demonstrate shared purpose;
· Maintain the list of partners for the program, assist in inviting international and domestic experts to support EF China’s stakeholders.
· Assist the team to draft reporting materials, such as annual report and work plan to the regulators, and docket narrative and logic model to the board;
· Work closely with other colleagues to support the office-wide events as required;
· Translate written materials from English to Chinese or vice versa;
· Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned by PD;
· Back up other colleagues as needed.
This job description reflects the assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Education: bachelor’s degree and above, major in communications, journalism, marketing or public administration.
· Working experience: experience in communications, journalism and event organizing preferred; above two years of working experience as a plus.
· Language: Chinese native speaker; excellent command of spoken and written English.
· Project management skills: ability to manage projects according to a set of procedures and rules, follow the necessary steps rigorously, with the good understanding of the purpose, scope and timeline of the projects.
· Problem solving skills: ability to solve problems logically and independently.
· Communications: excellent communication skills. Proficiency to write and edit press releases and other communication materials. Familiarity with Website/WeChat management. Understanding of journalistic practices. Good taste and creativity for visual design.
· Ethical Behavior/Integrity – Demonstrates principled performance and sound ethics, showing consistency among principles, values and behaviors to build trust and credibility internally and externally.
· Mission-driven/Initiative –Inspired by the organization's vision and mission, and take actions with ownership, can-do attitude and proactive mindset.
· Team Spirits – Collaboratively works toward solutions which benefit all involved parties; willingly cooperate with others to accomplish team/organization objectives.
The Energy Foundation China provides a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary and generous vacation.
Please email a cover letter and resume (Chinese & English), subject line "Application for PA of Corporate Communications", to firstname.lastname@example.org.