The Multimedia Producer is responsible for creating impactful multimedia products to help advance Greenpeace campaign and organizational goals. The core duties for this position include the compliance work to the policies and guidelines in production and distribution of multimedia products, the copyright and contract management, manage archiving of multimedia products and other asset management, as well as providing strategic advice on the use of multimedia products and turning creative concepts into final products.
1. Compliance work
- Support line manager in developing policies, protocols and guidelines related to multimedia production
- Ensure policies, protocols, and guidelines, as well as professional and ethical standards are followed in production and distribution of multimedia products (printing, textile products, environmental friendly purchase)
2. Copyright and contract management
- Be responsible for copyright matters related to multimedia products, including managing production contracts, licensing of copyrighted multimedia materials and etc
- Train or organize training for staff to increase awareness of copyright and compliance knowledge related to multimedia products
3. Asset management
- Maintain and update multimedia library (both the local drive and the online media library) to allow access by internal and external users. Keep record of distribution. Manage archiving of multimedia products (both digital and tangible), backup and retrievals as appropriate
- Acquire and maintain visual assets, including A/V equipment, hardware and software
- Train staff on the use of multimedia library
4. Producer work
- Provide strategic advice and creative ideas on the use of multimedia products to help achieve campaign and organizational goals
- Manage production process (budget and execution)
- Promote and market multimedia products such as making quarterly MU newsletter to increase appreciation of the value of visual products in campaigning among staffs
- Develop and maintain relationships with freelancers, vendors, and distribution channels
- Intern recruiting & training & managing
- Subtitling and translation work
1. Bachelor degree in social science related subjects.
2. Be patient and detail-oriented on the administrative work.
3. Strong interest in the environmental related topics.
4. Commitment to Greenpeace missions and values.
5. Be creative and innovative and have interest to develop the media content is preferred.
Application with motivation letter is preferred.
As we receive many applications for our advertised positions, only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)
Greenpeace is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, regardless of sex, marital status, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and any other characteristics unrelated to the performance of the job. Selection will be in accordance with objective, job related criteria and the appointment will be on the basis of applicant's merits and abilities.