· Work directly with Head of Strategy and International Affairs on all international collaboration and communications with strategic partners including international governments, international organizations, and MNCs.
· Prepare compelling proposals and pitch decks for fundraising, high-level dialogues, and strategic partnerships.
· Design dynamic online events with high-profile international partners to support AGF’s mission and generate publicity.
· Write powerful press releases to build brand awareness and generate leads.
· Oversee AGF’s international digital marketing team producing content for international social media, website, and email campaigns to raise awareness and drive engagement.
· Assist with business development and creative content ideation to advance AGF’s goals.
· Research and accurately summarize news stories, statistics, and policies on finance, food, agriculture, climate, and other trending topics for strategic planning and training purposes.
· As needed, translate and edit Chinese-to-English correspondence, marketing communications, presentations, and other documents.
· Utilize and integrate marketing, communication, scheduling, and project management platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Calendly, MailChimp, OneNote and others to reach marketing goals.
· Bachelor’s degree in international relations, communications, marketing, or a related discipline
· 5+ years of communications, marketing or public relations or related experience
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Fluent in English and Chinese
· Competent in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
· Experience managing digital content
· Self-starter and quick to learn new software programs and technology
· Strong interest in sustainable agri-food innovation, low-carbon technology, SDGs, public policy
· Curiosity and a willingness to think outside the box
· Strong content output ability and fluent writing skills