China Clean Air Policy Partnership (CCAPP) is founded by Top 10 China Atmospheric Science institutes, including Tsinghua University, Peking University, Chinese Academy of Environmental Planning, etc, and supported by Energy Foundation China. Our mission is to “Improve air quality in China, protect public health and make cities more livable pleasant and achieve a world-class air quality in China”. CCAPP, a professional think tank, is established to study clean air policies, improve the communication and collaboration among stakeholders in the community of air quality management and support science-based policy making and implementation. We provide a platform for personal growth, and a challenging, creative and professional working environment.
Job Title: Environmental Policy Intern(s)
CCAPP Secretariat is now looking for an intern to undertake the work of data collection, data compilation and analysis, and policy knowledge base update. We will provide a platform for personal growth and a challenging, creative, and professional work environment.
1. Track data/info related to clean air and climate change
- Track existing policies and update new policies in related fields
- Assist in collecting data and information
- Translate and analyze relevant information
2. Assist in organizing online and offline events
- Prepare event materials
- Support communication work, such as newsletters, WeChat articles, etc.
- Provide support on online meetings/events related operational work
- Assist in clean air advocacy on multiple social media platform (Twitter, Weibo, WeChat Account, Channels, etc.)
1. Graduate or undergraduate students.
2. Able to work continuously for more than 3 months, at least 4 days per week (offline, Mon-Fri)
3. Strong interest in the field of clean air and climate change; excellent analytical skills, communication skills in English and Chinese; strong sense of work responsibility; strong desire for knowledge and self-learner.
4. Relevant experience in the field of air pollution prevention and control, Climate Change is preferred.
5. Experience in press release writing and WeChat account operation is preferred.